This site has been rebuilt with more features. Please visit the new site for up to date Information at Online jobs and work at home business


4/7/08

One which never send me a survey





American Consumer Opinion is one paid survey site which I joined quite early. The site looks professional and I expected to get a lot of paid surveys from them. But till date, I am yet to receive a paid survey from them. But they are quite nice and sends you greetings on birthdays and other occassions.

You might ask why I have included them in my top surveys list. The reason is that some of my friends have received surveys from ACOP. They also have got paid. Payments are in the form of American Express gift cheques which are easy to convert to money. Though they send less frequent surveys, when they do send, they send surveys which pay up to $25. I am still waiting for their first survey.




No comments: