This site has been rebuilt with more features. Please visit the new site for up to date Information at Online jobs and work at home business


4/7/08

Best paid survey site for Indians





Best paid survey site I joined was globaltestmarket. They send the maximum number of surveys for Indians. Each survey typically rewards you with 50 market points. There was even a survey in Hindi. With some additional points received from referring my friends, I could reach the required 1000 market points which is equal to 50 US dollars.

I requested payment and received my cheque of some 2150 rupees one month later. It took almost 6 months for me to reach the payout. What impressed most about globaltestmarket was the frequent surveys I was getting. Without doubt they are the best site for Indians.




No comments: